Coffee is a very popular beverage which is consume by people all over the world. It has a unique aroma and taste. Coffee is a good stimulant. Drinking coffee helps you to stimulate your mind and perform your work better.
Long hours of work and constantly typing on computer makes me very tired and sleepy. At that moment, what can be better then a cup of hot coffee? Whenever I have to work late hours, I drink coffee. It soothes my mind and makes me feel relax. Coffee helps me to concentrate and focus. It gives me energy.
Benefits of Drinking Coffee:-
- Coffee has many health benefits. I did some research on the internet and here is what I found and I would like to share this with you.
- Coffee contains caffeine. Caffeine stimulates our mind which is responsible for our mental performance. It improves our mental alertness and helps our receptors to perform better. In short, it increases our cognitive ability.
- Coffee is not all about caffeine. Hardly, many people realizes this, that when we consume coffee daily we face lesser chances of developing Parkinson’s Disease than those who do not drink coffee. It also reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Coffee has antioxidants and cancer fighting properties. It helps to reduce chances of developing certain type of cancer because of the presence of compound methylpyridinium which cannot be found in many food items that we consume everyday.
- Coffee acts as a good laxative for some.
- It is a good anti-depressant beverage.
- It is good for the heart.
- It can reduce the asthmatic attack.
- Coffee protects liver from cirrhosis.
- It is also said that coffee can reduce the chances of gall stone.
Note:- We all know that coffee contains caffeine. Too much of caffeine in our body is not good. Drink coffee moderately and don’t become addicted to caffeine. Too much of everything is not recommended.